Oh yeah! Love that Harvey Birdman show, and Sealab 2021! Taking those cartoons and twisting them up into adult fare is what I really like. Forget the new non-anime stuff on Adult Swim, I do not find them funny in the least. I like the irreverent twisting of badly drawn cartoons from the Seventies and the spinoffs like the Zorak show and Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast. I even emailed Cartoon Network and complained about not enough anime and these twisted shows and stop airing those stupid new shows.
Out, Out, Damned Spot!
Kewl, Joules! The delegation is set! Now, since Hyou (leopard) is the main type like most of the primary party members the next question is, what types of leopards for the rest of the group? For those wanting a further 'type' breakdown of the Hyoujin party:
Lioness Taaqat - Raionu, the delegation leader and head diplomat; - (would it be appropriate to put her in a narrow but long Mohawk?)
Leopard Khiyal - Hyou, second in command, Taaqat's aide and cultural analyst;
Tiger Dhar - Torai, security expert on loan from the military and acting as nominal guard;
Leopard Chalak - Hyou, xenobiological researcher;
Leopard Taiz - Hyou, linguist;
Leopard (snow) Zaheen - Hyou, xenologist.
Now leopards come in various types, including the basic leopard with the black variation and the clouded leopard. Do you also want to include the jaguar and the cheetah spot shapes and the smaller spotted cat patterns like the ocelot?
Now that you are seeing spots swimming before your eyes.... let me know what floats your boat.
Jeeze, where is Manawolf when she is needed the most? She could do these drawings in an instant!
Sage strikes again!
I walk out to start the packing of a poster and comic for someone and the items are not where I left them. Sage has done it again, *sigh* And it is something I have been putting off for a month because the poster was creased, the seller would not return my emails because he was on vacation during the Xmas holiday (and still is), and now that the person I purchased these for in Japan says she will accept the creased poster I cannot find either item.
This is getting really annoying, brat! You are losing your allotment of chili dog cheese slowly but surely. I am eating it because I am stressed and any excuse to eat is good enough for me.
Hn, maybe I will hold you down and Miju can paint YOUR toenails pink!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*